- Hotel Residents – 8am-10pm
- Non Residents – 11am-8pm
All subject to the necessary pool checks to ensure pool water safety,
we will post out on a daily basis for pool opening
We will never allow use of the pool if we are not happy that the required levels of water chemistry have been achieved and recorded.
Our pool is not life guard monitored, but our team are trained to help in any emergency
We reserve the right to refuse entry to the grounds and pool at our discretion if we feel pool safety is compromised in any way.
No food or drinks are permitted to be brought into the grounds or hotel. Our pool use is complimentary and we respectfully expect pool and garden users to purchase such items at our hotel bar.
Our pool is heated to an average of 28oC
- Sign in and collect a wrist band
- Use our shower facilities and changing rooms before swimming (and after pool use is highly recommended)
- Respect our hotel guest and other pool users at all times
- Ask any of our team if you need any advice on pool use and safety
- Take note of the pool depths on the edge of the pool area
- Our toilets and baby changing are there for pool user comfort
- Pool users wishing to use our restaurant or lounge bar should change into casual clothing and out of swimwear
- Enjoy yourself!!!!
- Do not drink excessively while using the pool
- No inflatables, balls or floating beds
- No diving, our pool is not deep enough!
- Do not leave any small children or minors unattended in the grounds and especially in the pool at any time
- Please do not bring any dogs or pets
- No glassware is permitted in the pool and garden area during pool use
- Do not enter the hotel before drying off and wearing suitable clothing to walk through the hotel (no swimwear)
Please do enjoy the grounds and pool during your visit