Badgers Mount is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out how Badgers Mount uses and protects any information that you provide to us, or we collect from you, when you use this website or our services.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Badgers Mount as explained below.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided when registering an account, purchasing services or products from us or requesting further services. Contact information including name, address, telephone number and email.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders and bookings.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
- If you contact us by letter or email, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason including client enquiries.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and to customise the website for you.
- Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
- Use it to communicate with you and meet our contractual commitments to you.
- Manage our internal record keeping.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- If you are an existing customer/client, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) or by phone with information about goods or services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- What are cookies? Cookies are small information files that websites save to your computer, tablet or smartphone that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit.
- Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you.
- Cookies allow us to recognise you when you return to our site and to speed up your searches.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check the privacy statement applicable to the website in question before you submit any personal data to these websites.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us via our contact page as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information we hold about you or ask us to remove your data from our records by contacting us as set out below